2. Collecting personal information
When you book with LMT you will be asked to provide certain information.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
· information that you provide to us when registering with our website (including your email address);
· information that you provide when completing your online profile (including your name, gender, and any educational details and employment details you provide);
· information that you provide to us when signing up to any distribution lists to receive correspondence from us;
· information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services, including any other transaction details made via any of our websites (including your address, telephone number and payment details);
3. Using personal information
We may use information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
· to register you with our website and to manage any account you hold with us;
· to administer our website services;
· to fulfil our agreement with you and to process your order and obtain payment;
· send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you;
· send you information about other products and services we provide, if you if you have requested it;
· send you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
· we may engage third party payment providers to administer and process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through the website.
· provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
We may store and process your information on our own information technology systems or on technology systems provided by third parties (your personal information will not be accessible by the third party).
4. Disclosure of your information
We may give information about you to the following companies and organisations who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
· We may disclose your personal information to any of our staff, agents, suppliers or subcontractors where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing);
· We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies where it would be reasonable to do so. (If consent is necessary to facilitate this sharing we will ensure it is obtained prior to processing);
We may be legally obliged to disclose your personal information:
· to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
· in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
· in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
· to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information];
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Security of personal information
· We will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information;
· We will store all the personal data you provide on our secure password- and firewall-protected servers;
· All details of financial transactions entered via our website will be protected by encryption technology;
We will treat all of your information in strict confidence and we will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default.
6. Service and Product reviews
Around 2 weeks after the service provison or receiving your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and rate the service you received or product that you purchased.
We may in our absolute discretion accept or reject any product review which may be submitted to us and may edit any such review for both length and/or content as we see fit. All reviews are submitted on the basis that we may use the review in any format and for any purpose as it sees fit and for any marketing or promotional purposes.
7. Your rights
· You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you, via a Subject Access Request;
· Upon receipt of such a request we will, after confirming identity, provide all relevant data we may hold to you in the most practical format unless otherwise stipulated and reasonably possible;
· We may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law;
· If you instruct is to no longer process your personal data we will do so as quickly as possible to the extent permitted by law;
· If you instruct us to destroy any/all of your personal data we may hold we will do so as quickly as possible to the extent permitted by law;
· If you instruct us to cease all processing for marketing purposes we will do so as quickly as possible;
Please be aware that our site may link to other websites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked websites.
How can I get my name removed from the mailing list?
If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to Office@LondonMotorcyleTrainig.co.uk with the word 'remove' in the subject line and the email address that you wish to be removed within the email. Please note that it may take up to 28 days to action your request. In addition, each electronic mailing we send you will contain details of how you can unsubscribe.
Changes to policy